Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Mind & His Way

There are many things going on in my life lately and I have been thinking really hard as well.. hehehe..

To be honest.. there is one thing that I don't really pray about.. I just get along with what's going on; once a while it came across my mind.. what I want.. what I hope.. what I dream.. but again.. I didn't really pray or ask for it.

Entered the year of 2011.. something strike me.. wow.. it's almost 10 years.. I think it's about time for me to considere to open up my heart.. and guess what..?? I don't even pray for it yet.. and right away He provide it for me; then I thought what if I pray for it.. :D

Although It's kind of a difficult choice.. but I try to see what is the purpose behind this.. with a little naughty thought.. damn.. I should pray for it specificly hehehe.. But I learn from it & I don't wanna make the same mistake.. so I finally pray for this. I wanna make sure if it's really from HIM.

Lord.. you know what best for me.. let me able to recognize Your voice.. so I'll know which way I have to take.. & give me strength to do so..

Then I wondered.. how do I recognize God's voice.. I told you, I don't wanna mess up this time, so I really.. really.. bring HIM along.. :D

Amazingly, few days later, I got lesson from Rick Warren about.. "How to Recognize God's Voice" hmm.. then followed with "Don’t Be Distracted From Your Purpose" and today.. "God Can, Even Though I Can't" - In today daily hope Rick Warren also mention "God wants you to start taking steps toward your destiny. Ask him to teach you to hear his voice and then believe that he will guide you through the decisions and details of your life." oh boy.. oh boy...

Is this coincidental, I don't think so..

The more I think about this.. the more I see the connecting dots of my thought. Oh.. I thought about that.. I thought about this.. all that had cross my mind.. I see it now. I didn't even pray or asked for it.. but He makes it real and I have to face it now.. :D

Even for the thing that I thought will be hard & tough.. where I need to have extra preparation for the words & moment.. He made it so easy.. unbelievable; but that my Lord.. He can do anything.. beyond our thought.

There are some more issue I have to deal with; but if this is real from Him & His purpose.. I do believe it.. He will make the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment